- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
2019 - 2020 Officers
- President - Samantha Lee
- 1st VP/Aide to President - Debbie Van Cleave
- 2nd VP/Fundraising - Christy Kennedy
- 4th VP/Communications - Jeana Aguirre
- 5th VP/Scholarships - Clari Fennell
- 6th VP/Programs - VanDella Menifee
- Treasurer - Wendy Spiry
- Secretary - Dawn Stewart
2019 - 2020 Chair Positions
- Clothes Closet - Treva Joseph
- Reflections - Jennifer Rike
- Council Delegate - Karen Ratcliff-Morgan
- Seniors - William Menifee
- Sophomores - Richard Menifee
- Parent Liaison - Breona Hill
There are chair positions open for the current school year. If you are interested in volunteering for a chair position
The Timberview PTSA invites you to join with us to make a difference in the education, health, safety, and welfare of our youth.
All parents want to do what is best for children and Timberview PTSA can help you do that! We all know that young people learn more and have better lives when parents, teachers, administrators, and the community work together to share thoughts, ideas on programs and projects that benefit children. In order to help children and their families, our PTSA is planning sponsorship of programs right now.
By becoming a member, your support will bring us closer to accomplishing our goals. With membership, you automatically become members of the State PTA and National PTA.
Membership for Timberview PTSA is open to all parents, students, faculty, community and business owners, and PTA Life Members. Membership is $10 per person.