Timberview High School Library Learning Commons
Your Connection to a Community of Information, Instruction, Research, Technology and Collaboration
THS Library Catalog
Jennifer Rike, MLS., LITE Librarian | firstname.lastname@example.org | 682-314-1475
- Mrs. Carreon, Library Assistant
- Mrs. Guzman, Library Assistant
- Monday - Friday 6:55 a.m. - 2:55 p.m.
- Extended Library Hours
Library Learning Commons Policies
Checking Out Books
- Students must use their ID to check out a book.
- Students may check out up to two books at one time.
- Items are loaned for two weeks.
- Books not returned after an extended period of time will be entered into Skyward as lost
- Students must wear their ID and bring a pass during instructional time
- If a class has scheduled the library they will be prioritized for computer access and space
- No food or drink
- reservations are required
- priority access to computers and seating are secured
- Computer use must follow guidelines set out by MISD policy
- NO GAMES or game related trailers, videos, etc
- Printing is .05 cents per page (black & white)
- Color Printing is $1.00 per page (request help to print in color)
- USB devices must be scanned by library staff prior to use
- Available with the support of library staff
- .05 cents per page to copy