Timberview High School Library Learning Commons
Your Connection to a Community of Information, Instruction, Research, Technology and Collaboration
Join the library Canvas page to stay connected
Cathy Diehl, MLS., Library Media Specialist | firstname.lastname@example.org | 682-314-1475
- Mrs. Carreon, Library Assistant
- Mrs. Guzman, Library Assistant
- Monday - Friday 6:55 am - 3:10 pm
- Students must submit their items to print. Items will be printed the last 10 minutes of each class period and can be picked up between periods.
- B/W prints are free if it is for school use. Color prints are $1 per page. B/W prints for personal use are $.10 per page
- Printing submission form
Library Learning Commons Policies
THS Library Catalog
- To log into Destiny Discover Card Catalog
- Student Username: ID#
- Student Password: Last name as it in Skyward (all lowercase letters)
Checking Out Books
- Students must use their ID to check out a book.
- Students may check out up to two books at one time.
- Items are loaned for two weeks.
- Books not returned after an extended period of time will be entered into Skyward as lost
- Students must wear their ID and bring a pass during instructional time
- If a class has scheduled the library they will be prioritized for computer access and space
- reservations are required
- priority access to computers and seating are secured
- Computer use must follow guidelines set out by MISD policy