- Advanced Placement
- Dress Code
- Fees & Fines
- Testing & Exams
- Transcript Requests
- Class Sponsors
Dress code is outlined in the MISD Student Handbook. Dress code can be found in pages 44-46 of the handbook.
Fees & Fines
You may pay for school fees and fines in person and online.
- In person: Visit bookkeeper window
- Online: Log into Skyward Family (Instructions)
For more information about fees and fines contact the THS bookkeeper, Ms. Carlile, at firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 Graduation Schedules
The 2023 high school graduation dates have been set by the district administration. All Mansfield ISD high school graduation ceremonies are scheduled to be held at the Dr. Jim Vaszauskas Center for the Performing Arts and streamed live online here MISDTV Productions.
Early College High School
Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 6:30 p.m.
Timberview High School
Friday, May 26, 2023 at 9:30 a.m.
There will NOT be a separate graduation ceremony for The Phoenix Academy. Academy high school students will participate in their home campus graduation as noted above.
Tickets, Seating & Ceremony Guidelines
Graduation ceremonies have reserved seating; the seating is not first come, first serve. Ticket and seating information, as well as ceremony guidelines, will come directly from campus administration. For more information, please review the 2022-23 Students Facts for Graduation.
All graduation ceremonies are held at The Dr. Jim Vaszauskas Center for the Performing Arts located at 1110 West Debbie Lane, Mansfield, TX 76063.
The Center opens one hour prior to each graduation and abides by a strict "no re-entry" policy during events. All guests are also subject to bag checks by security personnel. For more information about arrival/re-entry and bag check policies, please visit the Center's FAQ webpage.
Testing & Exams
End of Course (EOC)
Spring 2022 EOC STAAR Scores will be available online.
1. Go to http://www.texasassessment.com
2. If you have your student's unique access code from previous score reports, enter it along with the student's date of birth and click go. If you do not know your student's unique access code, click on the find my unique access code link. Enter the student's first name, social security number, and date of birth.
3. Once you have successfully entered the unique access code and date of birth, the student's test history will be displayed on the screen.
STAAR scores will not be mailed home. Scores will be available June 1st.
Students that do not meet grade level will have the opportunity to retest.
If you have any questions, please contact our Instructional Specialist, Karen Gilbert, at KarenGilbert@misdmail.org or by phone 682-314-1524.
- PLEASE NOTE: MISD and Timberview High School will charge a $2.00 fee for transcripts of former students.
- Current students will be able to request up to 10 transcripts at no cost; requests for additional transcripts (beyond the initial 10) will cost $2.00 per transcript.
- If student is 18 years or older, parents cannot request transcript.
- Request a transcript (payment details included)
- Request all other records
For more information contact: Suni Lespagnol | SuniLespagnol@misdmail.org