- New Student Online Enrollment 2018-19
- Counseling Staff
- Registrar Resources
- Find a College
- Community Resources
- College Entrance Exam - SAT/ACT
- Applying for College
- Financial Aid
- THS Counseling Resources
- TCC Dual Credit
- Go Center
- THS College Entry Examination Board Code (CEEB)
- Parental Authorization for 3rd Party Access to Student Records
- Credit Recovery
- 8th Grade PreVIEWer Night
- PLEASE NOTE: MISD and Timberview High School will charge a $2.00 fee for transcripts of former students.
- Current students will be able to request up to 10 transcripts at no cost; requests for additional transcripts (beyond the initial 10) will cost $2.00 per transcript.
Please complete forms and fax with identification to 817-472-2978 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to see a Go Center Mentor, please fill out a permission slip also located in the counseling office or on Timberview website under resources, counseling resources and Go Center.
Email: email@example.com for a permission slip
Monday 9am - 3pm
Tuesday 9am - 3pm
Wednesday 9am - 3pm
Friday 9am - 3pm