The THS BPA club had a fantastic weekend at the 2023 Business Professionals of America State Conference. The BPA students summarized their SLC experience with Pride, Determination, and Resilience. As first-year competitors, each member had to step out of their comfort zone and move into a place of uncertainty. They did great on both the regional and state level. As I said to them, going to State is an amazing accomplishment, and the fact they all experienced this opportunity and created memories this past weekend is not to be taken lightly. So when you see these proud BPA members, congratulate them on their hard work in BPA this year.
These events required innovative ideas and hours of preparation, and study time. I am so PROUD of their courage to commit to this process, so when you see these students, share a word of encouragement!
The following student competed in the following events:
- Gabriel Franco Banking and Finance Test National Alternate
- Allison Pope and Karin Ly Small Business Management Team
- Maribelle Leybit Prepared Speech
- Hudson Trueblood Fundamental Word Processing Test National Qualifier!
- Ashlyn Gilbert Graphic Design Promotion
- Deborah Adeyemi Entrepreneurship Presentation