After completing online registration and bringing in your proof of residency, you will be ready for schedule pick up.
Tuesday, August 11
- 1pm - 2:15pm - Band and Volleyball
- 2:15pm - 3:30pm - Football
Wednesday, August 12 from 8am - 3:30pm
- 8 - 9:15am - Senior Girls
- 9:15 - 10:30am - Senior Boys
- 1 - 2:15pm - Freshmen Girls
- 2:15 - 3:30pm - Freshmen Boys
Thursday, August 13 from 8am - 3:30pm
- 8 - 9:15am - Junior Girls
- 9:15 - 10:30am - Junior Boys
- 1 - 2:15pm - Sophomore Girls
- 2:15 - 3:30pm - Sophomore Boys
Friday, August 14 from 8am - noon
- Pup Prep for all new students and their parents
We are hosting our annual Pup Prep on Friday, August 14th, 2015 from 7:30am – 12:00pm. You can expect to have lots of fun while we tour the building, learn basic strategies for being successful in high school, talk to current wolves, give out prizes and eat pizza!
7:30 – 8:00 - Sign In & Join Your Group
8:00 – 8:45 - Introduction/Basic Info
8:45 – 9:15 - Parent Q & A with Admin. and Counselors (Parents can return to pick up students at noon.)
8:45 – 11:30 - Students participate in 15 min. rotations that include: meeting clubs and organizations available at Timberview, taking notes, importance of GPA, navigating THS, time management, Q & A session with current THS students and teachers, and prioritizing/backwards planning.
11:30 – 12:00 – Eat Pizza!
REGISTER BY JULY 31ST AND YOU WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN A PRIZE AT PUP PREP!
Thursday, August 20 from 6 - 7:30pm
- We hope you will join us for Meet the Teacher Night